Shepherd Auto Parts - Buy Auto Parts Online

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

New Position

Wow, I am excited to be getting back to the writing of my blog. I have been promoted to a great new position at work. Back in the middle of August I was given the position of store manager of my shop. While I am very excited for the change and new responsibility, it has cost me some personal time. Just one of the things that happens when you take on new responsibilities. Between the long hours that have been required, and trying to learn all the ins and outs of this new position, I have not had a lot of time to do much else. Now that I have learned what my new job title entails, as well as how to manage my time better, I will be getting back to the writing of my blog. I apologize for the long delay between my posts. I am looking forward to sharing my ideas, as well as hearing some of yours. I will keep this post short so we can get back to finding a reputable repair facility. Thanks for understanding, and happy reading.  

No comments:

Post a Comment